If you don't occasionally wash the laundry, eventually you'll run out of clean clothes to wear.
See tips in the laundry article.
- rooms: closet, laundry room
- furniture: dresser, wardrobe, bureau
- cleaning supplies: bleach, detergent, soap, vinegar
- appliances: washing machine, clothes dryer
- chores: ironing
- other: hangers, clothes pins, mothballs, stain, sewing
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.