Nominate an article to be featured by adding it to the list below (formatted as a header). You must be logged in to vote for an article. Vote for an article by signing your name under the header of the article you want to be the next featured article. (Temporarily you can vote for only one article at a time, but may change your vote. Later we will update the rules to more closely match the featured wikia vote.) Articles that have been recently featured will not be featured again for at least a year. When there is no clear winner, for example a tie vote, the ranking of the pages (from the stars at the bottom of each article) and the amount of time they've been waiting will be taken into account.
Enter # ~~~~ to sign and vote.
- your suggestions
Great article that leads on to other great suggestions/articles about cleaning. A recommended candidate to be featured so that it coincides with the "spring cleaning" period. -- DoctorStrange (talk) 16:53, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- DoctorStrange - (Yeah! That's sorta the time I had in mind :)) -- DoctorStrange (talk) 11:47, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- -- CocoaZen 01:44, February 13, 2011 (UTC) (I like that idea. Let's change it sometime in March or April?)
- It's fine - spring cleaning is more fitting for the current period! :) -- DoctorStrange (talk) 16:00, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- nominating -- CocoaZen 22:42, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Previously Featured
The "What makes a place a home?" and "Children" article votes below are samples. Both these articles have already been featured.
- -- CocoaZen 13:21, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Robin 04:43, 29 August 2008 (UTC)