Double Glazed Windows Edit
Double glazed windows are installed in the majority of new build properties but there are many older properties in the UK that still have single glazed units. New double glazing windows combine two panes of glass that have a layer of air in the gap between them.
So, what are some of the advantages of replacing your old glazing?
- More secure as it is not as easy to break.
- Reduces heat loss thus lowering fuel bills.
- Fewer draughts making it more comfortable for occupants.
- Windows have less condensation on the inside.
- Reduces noise levels from outside.
- Adds value to your home.
You could merely replace your existing single glass with double glazed panes within your existing wooden window frame. However, another option is to change the frames for brand new uPVC double glazed window frames so you may wish to compare the cost.
Get Free Double Glazed Windows Quotes from CompareCompanies & Save up to 30% on your energy Bills