A checklist is a list of actions or steps to remind someone of what needs to be done. It can be especially useful when the list of things is long, infrequently performed or critical (usually because of safety concerns). The checklist is a memory aid. Some checklists actually have a place to mark or check when the steps are completed. In the context of our homes, checklists can be helpful for shopping, maintenance, annual chores and other things. This wiki has a variety of checklists to got you started. And you could help others by adding your good ideas.
- fall maintenance checklist
- winter maintenance checklist
- spring maintenance checklist
- summer maintenance checklist
- home purchase checklist
- formal party preparation checklist
- vacation checklist (or anytime all the residents will be away for awhile)
Some other checklists may also be found in the Checklists category.